We are happy to announce that Schweitzer Vision Center is once again open and back to our normal hours of operation.
We have implemented new procedures to ensure your safety while visiting our office.
* Mask is required when visiting our office.
* We will take your temperature and screen for cold/flu-like symptoms.
* Patients only may enter. Family and Friends please wait in the car. One guardian is allowed for pediatric and special needs patients.
* Call us when you arrive and we will come out and escort you in.
* If you are sick or have any signs of COVID-19 please reschedule.
* We will continue curbside delivery of glasses and contact lenses.
Please call our office with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing everyone again!